21.3.07

The Coolest Wallet

**UPDATE**
I ordered my JIMI wallet from Amazon. It's a bright hot pink (very lovely, I must say...) My only complaint is that it only has enough room for three bills. Now, I know I'm broke, but I usually carry more than three money papers. But I do like using the JIMI to carry my license and debit card. And I get a lot of compliments on the snazzy thang!
However, to rectify the bill carrying situation, I am now looking into getting the All-Ett Wallet. Not much going on in the looks department, but check out the video to see all the cards and bills this tiny, flat thing holds! Cool beans, n'est pas? And only $20 to boot!
**END**



I have got to get me one of these! These are the coolest wallets -- perfect for traveling. A little pricey tho, for what you're getting... but still sweet! Check Amazon to find a better deal.



No comments: